Friday, May 27, 2005

...And the Emmy for Best Comedy Goes to......

"Riding the Bus with my Sister." As much as I absolutely HATE Rosie O'Donnell (As seen in previous postings), I absolutely HAD to watch this Hallmark Hall of Fame program! It did not disappoint. In my mind, it was funnier than Airplane! and Clerks. Poor Andie MacDowell. Why would she set herself up for this? The movie was full of bad acting (especially by O'Donnell), a horrible story line, and overly hazy filming! When it comes to video or DVD, I would highly recommend this!

The only puzzling thing to me was that Rosie was eating throughout the entire movie! I wondered if the person that her character was based on really ate all the time, or if this was a contractual stipulation put into the contract for Rosie to do this movie!

I truly wonder how Frazier can win so many Emmy's for Best Comedy and this masterpiece will never even get a nomination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home