Monday, January 17, 2005

FINALLY

Well, after many attempts, I am finally "allowed," to post Blogs. Thank you for the persistance Pooke! I will post more later......oh so much to post about. I don't usually watch awards shows, but the Golden Globes made me PUKE! And it wasn't because I was hung over. Can anybody please tell me who keeps asking for Starr Jones??? A drunk Joan Rivers was far more entertaining. Nothing like a drunk woman in her 80's sniffing the carpet and exclaiming...
"Tara Reid was here!"

A brilliant point was made last week by comic Jim Norton from the Opie and Anthony radio program on XM. He made a point (that was not too well received) to idiot Al Franken about how in the past, everybody blamed the Conservatives for stifling

1 Comments:

Blogger Pooke said...

Hey! Looks like some Conservative stifled you!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home